November 7, 2010

38 weeks

Just a little over 1 week to go!  Our delivery date has changed slightly - it is now scheduled for Tuesday, November 16th.  Aaron and I spent the weekend finishing up some last minute house projects, making one more stop at Babies-R-Us (I'm sure it won't be the last!), and taking advantage of the chance to go out to dinner a couple times before life gets a little busier:)  We also made a stop at the jewelry store to get my engagement and wedding ring cut off...the swelling has prevented me from removing them for the past 3+ months, and I finally asked my doctor last week if this would be a problem.  She gave me the answer I expected but didn't want to hear, so we decided to take it to a professional rather than risk having it done at the hospital.  It has been a great pregnancy, but the swelling is one thing I won't miss!  At least we can laugh about it now:)  We will continue to keep you updated with news of the little one's arrival.