August 26, 2012

Summer Fun

Whoa - we have had a busy (and fun) summer!  Dad got an exciting new job, we've worked on some fun house projects, and I have been growing like a weed.  Some of my favorite things these days: splashing around the pool and going down the slide, building with legos, participating in fun school activities, playing with Mom & Dad's ipad and the coffee pot (that's right!:), and walking...wow, do I love to walk (and run)!  And of course, I've spent lots of time bonding with my best buddy Scout!  See below for some pictures from the summer...Mom, Dad and I are headed on one more vacation before the summer is over, so watch for pictures from our trip soon!
Lounging on our porch.

Clowning around with Dad

Enjoying ice cream downtown with Mom

Splashing at the local pool...

and in the tub!

We've had so many great activities at school this summer, such as....
Splash Day, and...

Fairy Tale dress up day (I was a wizard), and...

Cowboy dress up day, and...

Crazy Hair day!
(I definitely had more fun than it appears from these pics!:)

And so many fun things to do at home, like....
Working on my golf game


Legos! (I couldn't have done it without Scoutie)
Cooking in the kitchen

Playing the piano

Mastering the ipad...

it takes a lot of concentration...

but I love it when I get the answer right!

Now, if I could just figure out how this coffee pot works...

Decaf cappucino for Mom...coming up!


Tall skim latte for Dad...coming up!

And in the warm summer weather, I love walking!  With a purpose...

with a smile...
and with Dad at the zoo!

And after a long day of summer fun, I get in my pajamas...

and wind down with my best pal Scout.