September 14, 2015

We Love Vacation!

We just got back from a great week at the beach in South Carolina...what a way to end the summer!  We had so much fun playing in the sand at the beach, swimming in the pools, and visiting downtown Charleston.  It was such a great trip that we weren't quite ready to come home!:)  Enjoy some of our favorite pictures:
 A rare family photo:)
We sure know how to crack each other up!
There's that headlock again...
We spent lots of time playing in the sand and water...
I think I lost something...
No matter how many times I tried to chase them, I could not catch those birds.
We even made some new friends at the beach
We had a blast at the pool...
...and splashing in the fountains in downtown Charleston.
 
And of course, no vacation is complete without a little ice cream:)

No comments:

Post a Comment