February 25, 2017

It's Party Time!

Today is my 1st birthday and I have had a great day!  Mommy and I went out to lunch yesterday and we celebrated with the whole family today.  I tried birthday cake for the first time...but not quite sure what I think of it yet;)  See pictures below from my fun day!
Out for a pre-birthday lunch with Mommy:)
Hanging out with Dad on my big day
Party time!
This is just my size!
It wouldn't be a birthday without some help from my big brothers
They were particularly excited for me to open the gifts they had picked out
Time for cake!!
And a special one just for me...
Where should I begin?
This is delicious!
The face-off to see who can help me blow out the candle first...
The only problem: I got myself a little tangled up in all the fun:)