April 26, 2017

Spring has Sprung

Spring is in full swing for us...we spent a few days in Florida visiting grandparents over Spring Break and now we are home enjoying the warmer weather!  See below for some pictures of all the fun:
This beautiful weather makes me smile....

...and so does my big brother Bennett:)

I see you!

I'll be big enough before I know it...

Our afternoon snack is much more fun picnic-style!

We found some fun ways to stay entertained in the basement during a recent tornado warning..
Ganging up on Daddy!
Dad's not sure what to do with all this great help
Acting out our own version of "Three Billy Goats Gruff"
Going out to lunch with Mommy can be so tiring..

Which one of you poured sand on me?
Playing in the Florida sand
Having a blast at LEGOLAND
Ben & Daddy found a fun new way to scoot around town