February 25, 2018

Happy 2nd Birthday, Patrick!

Two years ago today, we were blessed with this precious baby boy.  You are bright, sensitive and fiercely determined and as snuggly as the day you were born.  Your big brothers absolutely adore you...as do your Mommy and Daddy:)  Happy birthday Patrick, we love you!
 
My Mickey Mouse friends joined me on my big day:)

We started the day with a special breakfast from Dad and some birthday gifts! 
My brothers were there to lend a hand, as usual...

 
though I had to remind them a few times whose birthday it was:) 
Back off, bro!
 (Mom forgot to use the word "spunky" in her dedication above!)  
I love my new vacuum cleaner, and started helping Mommy right away... 
as well as my new tool bench, where I let Ben and Ev give me some tips. 
  
I blew out the candles and finally the good stuff...yummy cake!