February 4, 2011

What a Winter!

I turned 11 weeks old on Tuesday...at my doctor's appointment last week, I weighed 12 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 24 inches.  I have grown so much since I was born (you can see my growing belly in several of these pictures:)  We've had lots of fun over the last few weeks...my great Aunt Ruth & Uncle Ted visited from Boston, I saw where Mom and Dad work, and I've become a frequent shopper and restaurant patron!  Take a look at the pictures below to see what else I've been up to...

I love my new cuddly puppy mat (thanks, Anette & Tim!)

With a little help, I can sit by myself in my favorite chair (thanks Leichtman family!)

A preview of all the fun I'll have with my buddy Scout...

Thanks for making the long trip to Ohio, great Aunt Ruth & Uncle Ted!

Mom says I am Bear-y handsome in this outfit (thank you Mr. & Mrs. K!)


 Bathtime is my favorite part of every day, with plenty of help from Dad, Mom & Scout.

Getting a lift from Mom & Dad....


Sometimes I get exhausted from all the fun...