March 6, 2011

February News

February was another busy month...Mom went back to work and I started day care.  There are 7 other infants in my class and I've already made a new friend...on Valentine's Day, my teachers snapped a photo of us holding hands and looking at each other on the activity mat.  Boy, did Mom & Dad get a kick out of that!:)  I like my teachers a lot, and even though I'm still a little guy, I do some fun activities with them like finger painting and coloring.  I've also survived two colds and a stomach virus (as did Mom & Dad!), and I continue to grow like a weed.  A couple weeks ago at the doctor, I weighed 14 pounds 4 ounces.  I stay active by kicking my feet, trying to fit my hands in my mouth, and talking in my very own language to Mom & Dad (I have a lot to say!).  Below are some pictures from the past month:



Practicing how to sit with a little help...

Look at those cheeks (and chins!)

Who says Scout is spoiled?:) 

I'm almost big enough for my new Jumperoo! (Thank you Mr. & Mrs Flick:)


 Getting ready for our first walk outside in the new stroller (thanks Steph & Sarah!)


 
Go Tigers! (Thanks Uncle Steve & Aunt Kim)