April 14, 2011

April Activities

The weather is finally getting warmer, and I am starting to meet our neighbors on our fun family walks.  I watched my first Masters Golf Tournament with Dad last weekend, we just celebrated Mom's birthday, and I am so excited to meet the Easter Bunny next week. 

I am doing great...I now weigh about 16 1/2 pounds, am reaching for objects I see, turning over from my stomach to my back and will soon be able to do the reverse, and I'm "talking" non-stop.  Mom has been on a mission to capture a few pictures of my smile, so I think she finally succeeded.  You see, I am a big smiler, but by the time she pulls out her camera with the 2-second delay, I have moved on to the next thing:)  So for Mom's birthday, Dad and I treated her to a fancy new camera that takes several pictures per second with no delays - she was so excited!  As soon as she figures out how to download the new photos, you can expect to see many more great updates on our blog:). 

Bring on the warm weather - I am ready!

What a smile!

 
Here's my favorite onesie...it was the inspiration for the puppy mural in my room:)

 I sure do like napping in my swing...much more than I like sleeping in my crib at night!:)

More fun on the activity mat...