March 20, 2011

March Milestones

March 16th was a big day...I turned 4 months old, and Scout celebrated her 2nd birthday!  We had a little party in honor of the special occasion...it was so much excitement that I fell asleep at the table, right in front of my cake:)  I also started eating my first solid food this month: rice cereal.  I'm learning to eat with a spoon and as long as I have a bib, I do pretty well.  I had my check-up at the doctor's this week, and I now weigh 15 1/2 pounds, and am 26 inches tall.  I am certainly a growing boy!  I've been shopping with Mom and watching March Madness with Dad...it's been a busy month (and there's still 10 days to go!)

I fold my hands when I'm really concentrating on something...


On my way out to the mall with Mom and Grandma - I love to shop! 



 What a dapper little guy!

Mom posing with the Birthday Boy and Girl....

I love my new monogrammed blankie (thanks Moore family!:)


Wow, I am exhausted from all this celebrating...

Scout had a special b'day dessert too (doggie ice cream)

Getting in the spirit of March Madness