July 29, 2011

Summer Days

The summer is flying by!  We celebrated my first 4th of July, then went to Florida for my great grandpa's 90th birthday with Dad's family.  I flew in an airplane again and took my first trip to the ocean...it took some time for me to get used to the sand and sound of the waves:)  I'm growing so fast...I'm now 8 1/2 months old, weigh over 20 pounds, and I'm trying so hard to crawl as you can see from the pictures below...it shouldn't be too long now!  Hope you are all having a great summer!



I stuck pretty close to Mom's side on my first trip to the beach..

Celebrating great grandpa's 90th birthday in Florida

Mom and Dad say that I'm a great traveler...both in the sky and on the road!

Comparing shoe sizes with Dad....



I've almost got this figured out...


I love playing with all my great toys

Scout is always hoping for some leftovers.

I love to eat...

....but I'm still getting used to these puffs...

...green beans are one of my favorites (especially all over my face)...

...How can E=MC^2?


Snuggling with Mom...


...and rocking with Dad...