October 1, 2011

So Much News...

It's been a little while since my last update, and I've been keeping Mom & Dad on their toes.  I am now crawling and pulling up to stand...and I am so proud of myself!  I have three teeth on the bottom and two more coming in on top.  I weigh 23 pounds, I've moved up to the next size car seat, and I'm eating mostly table food now.  We've had a busy couple months...in August, Mom and Dad celebrated their third wedding anniversary.  Over Labor Day, we travelled to Philadelphia (where Mom grew up) to see Grandma & Grandpa...we had a great time and I met lots of new friends, including some other little guys my age.  In September, we went to Uncle Andy's wedding in Toledo...he married Maya, and I am very excited to have a new aunt.  And in between all those fun things, I even squeezed in a couple days at Children's Hospital... I gave Mom & Dad quite a scare, but I am all recovered now.  Life is never dull with me around!:)   See below for some fun pictures from the past couple months....
Are my socks in here?...my feet are getting cold:)

Bath time is even more fun now that I'm sitting in my big boy tub...




Food, food, food...I haven't met any yet that I don't like:)

On the hunt for a few of my favorite toys...



Don't worry...I got it!

I'm crawling!
Whoa Mom...this outfit is REALLY preppy...


Say cheese!