April 13, 2013

Is it Spring Yet?

It's been a long, cold winter but we are finally seeing the signs of Spring!  I've been trying to get outside as much as the weather allows...helping Dad pick up sticks in the yard, visiting the playground and having fun with a couple Easter egg hunts. Mom will post more pictures (and more often!) now that the weather is getting nicer and she can snap some pictures outside again.

I told the Easter bunny what I wanted him to bring me....

And a special basket appeared by my crib a few days later!

 Any idea where I can find some eggs?

 Dad said that our goal was to find 20 eggs...I don't know where I get my competitive streak from...


Learning to dye Easter eggs was so much fun...the messier the better!

 




 We finished soccer for the season...

 ..whew Dad, I think I'm ready to take a few months off...
 And Scout and I helped Dad pick up sticks in the yard


 We also celebrated Scout's 4th birthday in March...

 ...I love her so much that I don't like to give her a moment to herself:)


And finally...it's starting to feel like Spring!