August 18, 2014

Getting so big...

Hi, it's Everett...it's my turn to give you an update.  I am 9 1/2 months old now, and so much has happened in the last few weeks.  I now have two bottom teeth, I've just had my fifth haircut, and mom says my cheeks are as round as ever:)  I am crawling all over the place, and pulling myself up to stand...my first steps may not be far behind, so look out big brother!  This month, Ben and I took our longest airplane ride yet - to California! - for a family wedding (mom's cousin), and I was a superstar.  Next up: a trip to Florida with Dad's family next month.  As long as there's a lot of activity and excitement, I am a happy guy!
  
 Look at me...I'm standing!!
 
Check out these new teeth...finally, I can chew some real food:)
 I'm coming for you, Scoutie...
 We had a great time in beautiful California
 And even though he may give me a hard time, I still think my big brother is the best: