August 18, 2014

Hilton Head

It's me, Bennett!  We just got back from a great week in Hilton Head with Mom's family...grandma and grandpa, uncles Jeff & Steve, aunts Donna and Kim and our cousin Cole! We did everything from playing at the beach, in the pool and at the playground, to learning to fly a kite and playing putt-putt golf for the first time (I even got a hole-in-one)!!  See below for some of our favorite pictures from the trip:
 All packed and ready to see everybody!

The cousins, all ready for a fun week!
 
 What makes you think we're teething?

First, some fun on the floor...

 Hey Uncle Steve, look at this foot...
Next up, some fun at the beach and pool...
Wow, it's bright out here!
Learning to fly a kite with Uncle Jeff...
and planning out my next golf shot...
Okay, I'll try to be good and pose for this picture...
but now I'm starting to get a little restless...hmmm...
....maybe I'll just sprinkle a little sand on Everett's head...
...okay, I'll give the cameras one more smile.